Phil Thompson Properties provides for limited pets at most rental properties with a non-refundable fee of $500.00 per pet.
In addition to the $500.00 pet fee, a $25.00 premium will be added to the advertised monthly rent.
We allow a maximum of 2 pets per household and all dogs must be housebroken.
We do not allow the following dog breeds:
Pit bull, Rottweiler and Doberman
Tenants who wish to have pets are required to agree to the following:
1) Tenants agree that they are solely responsible for the maintenance of the above described pet, and agree to keep their pet under control at all times.
2) Tenants agree to keep their pet restrained, tethered If required, when it is outside their dwelling.
3) Tenants agree to adhere to local ordinances, including leash and licensing requirements.
4) Tenants agree not to leave their pet unattended for unreasonable periods.
5) Tenants agree to clean up after their pet and to dispose of their pet’s waste properly and quickly.
6) Tenants agree not to leave food or water for their pet or any other animal outside their dwelling where it may attract other animals.
7) Tenants agree to keep their pet from being unnecessarily noisy or aggressive and causing any annoyance or discomfort to neighbors or others and will remedy immediately any complaints received by the landlord.
8) Tenants agree to provide their pet with an identification tag that the pet will wear at all times while on the premises.
9) Tenants agree not to breed or allow the pet to reproduce, but if this should occur, the pet’s offspring will be placed within eight weeks of birth.
10) Tenants agree to immediately pay for any damage, loss, or expense caused by their pet.
11) Tenants agree to pay for pest infestation services resulting from pets allowed in the property by tenant after termination of occupancy
12) Tenants agree that this Agreement applies only to the specific pet(s) described above and that no other pet(s) may be substituted. Tenants agree to furnish the Owners with a picture of their pet prior to occupancy.
13) Tenants agree that the Owners reserve the right to revoke permission to keep the pet should the Tenants break this agreement. Tenants will be given 3 days to remove the pet from the premises.
14) Any animals on the property not registered under this Rental Agreement will be presumed to be strays and will be disposed of according to law, at the option of the Landlord.
15) Tenant agrees to pay Phil Thompson Properties, upon execution of this supplementary pet lease agreement, the additional sum of $500.00. This amount is non-refundable.
16) In addition to the advertised rental rate a $25.00 premium will be added to and become part of the monthly rent.